Buzzword Bingo 12: Gimme the Finger and a Pen
Apple recently shipped the iPad and everyone is talking about it from the consumer perspective. But what about it’s use in the enterprise? How well does it function as an email client with a corporate Exchange environment? The three amigos: Mike, Jason and Corey tackle these questions and also discuss Apple as a company. Plus, don’t miss this week’s Rants and a very complex but kewl Call-To-Action.
Show #12 Agenda
- Think-Outside-the-Box Main Topic: iPad – An Enterprise Perspective
- Hands-On with the iPad
- Is Apple Evil?
- Response to Jeff Jarvis Reboxing Video
- iPad Competition from Android/ICD: Gemini
- What about a stylus?
- Jason’s Rant:
- Stop killing trees with junk mail!
- Corey’s Rant:
- Taxis from the cloud
- Mike’s Rant:
- My opinion is simply that: My Opinion