We’re back with our usual enterprise-focused banter. This week we tackle the latest buzzword in the industry: The Real-Time Web. We attempt to define it and discuss what technologies are used to deliver it. Back on the show this week are two web experts: Jeremy Laurenson (Cisco Technology Solutions Architect) and Andy Waschick (Owner – Gestalt, Inc.). Plus, don’t miss Net-Net-News, Rants and a gamer-geek’d-out Call-To-Action (No Avatars were harmed during the making of this video).
(REMEMBER: You can skip chapters in the Player)
Show #9 Agenda
- Think-Outside-the-Box Main Topic: The Real-Time Web
- Why should the end-user care?
- Open Standards
- Plugins vs Native features
- Features and advantages
- What are good/bad examples of dynamic web applications?
- Twitter Ticks
- Billboards – visual pollution
- Personalized In-Game Advertising In Upcoming Titles
- WordPress is not the solution to every problem